October 19, 2017, 01:24:05 PM *
On This Day In Toronto Maple Leafs History Toronto Maple Leafs Blog Toronto Maple Leafs Historical Image Gallery
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: Our Mission: "To promote community and development by connecting people, ideas and resources.  'Around The Corner, Around The World'"  We hope your stay with us is pleasant and informative.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register Milton FreeCycle Phonebook MyMilton Home  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Milton Hospital Expasion denied  (Read 9437 times)
sweetbegonia

Welcome To Milton

Canada
Canada

« on: February 15, 2007, 05:07:45 AM »

I was stunned to find out recently that the Milton hospital expansion proposal was denied by the province because it was flawed.  Instead they are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars installing temporary "portable units that will house our Mammo xray and Bone density machines to make room for our new MRI.  This is appalling and I don't remember ever hearing an official announcement regarding this.  As well there are many many people coming to use our emergency dept from out of town, they are being directed here from other big hospitals .  These people do not contribute taxes toward the funding, just create a drain on our already overburdened resources.  We need an outcry to get Milton the type of hospital that we require and deserve.

Milton we need to speak up and make our concerns heard

"Oh God! Please don't let me die today! Tomorrow would be so much better!"
mr j

Canada
Canada
Favorite Team: Toronto Maple Leafs
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2007, 05:53:40 PM »

Thanks for the info sweetbegonia i here what you are saying about the drain on our hospital but
if you look at other hospitals that have mri's that is exatly what we are doing now when we get sent to other hospitals for an mri or other surgerys so that now will happen to us we are going to feel what they are feeling right now but this tecnoligy is what milton needs hopefully other areas of the hospital will continue to grow as for the plans for the hospital  the goverment is always looking for the easy way out even if it jeperdizes our heath and well being maybe we need to get a potion you have my support rally voice our concerns on  levals halton healthcare and the all forms of goverment.

MR J
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsors of Milton Talks
If you would like your company, business or web site listed here. Please Contact Us for more details
Milton Rotary Club MiltonFreecycle
MiltonTalks MyMilton
RegisterPlanet Toronto Maple Leafs Fan Site
Halton Web Connections HPM
Your Local Restaurant Guide TNT Domains.com
ADVERTISER ARENA: Advertise here to help keep this forum FREE. Contact us through the link above.
Corum Mobile | Creative Trademarks | Golden Horseshoe | Halton County Radial Railway | Register Planet

Check Pagerank
This site is not recognized, approved, sponsored or endorsed by The Town Of Milton and associated logo marks are registered trademarks of The Town of Milton. All other logos and trademarks on this site are property of MiltonTalks.com unless otherwise noted. Any advertising revenue or donations received by MiltonTalks.com go directly towards the costs of running this website and is intended as a for-profit venture.