August 21, 2017, 04:57:36 AM *
On This Day In Toronto Maple Leafs History Toronto Maple Leafs Blog Toronto Maple Leafs Historical Image Gallery
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: Our Mission: "To promote community and development by connecting people, ideas and resources.  'Around The Corner, Around The World'"  We hope your stay with us is pleasant and informative.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register Milton FreeCycle Phonebook MyMilton Home  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks to all...  (Read 4996 times)
MyMilton
Founder
Administrator

Welcome To Milton "Let's Talk"

City: Grimaldi
Italy
Italy
Favorite Team: Toronto Maple Leafs
« on: November 13, 2006, 09:25:34 AM »

A BIG thank you to all the candidates that have posted their views and opinions on our forum. It's been a breath of fresh air in some cases.

I sincerely hope that once the election is over we still hear from those that have been elected and also from those that were not. If something has to be said, reviewed, rehashed or recalculated, please find the time to let us (Miltonians) know. Wheather you are an elected official or not.

Thanks again,
Tony Rose (aka) MyMilton

malcolm

Welcome To Milton

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 09:35:40 AM »

Thank you Tony.
Milton Talks has assisted all the candidates who have posted on this forum express our views and hopefully some solutions to Milton's challenges. Also it helps everyone when candidates receive some feedback on those views etc. other than thank you, go away, we're not voting, or the dog chewing up our brochures.
To everyone please exercise your duty and your right to chose your representatives today for the next FOUR years if your not sure where to vote check milton.ca for Election 2006 information or call me at (905) 878-3623 for voting locations etc. polls are open from 10 am. to 8 pm. so there is plenty of time to vote.
Colin Best
Candidate
Local & Regional Councillor
Wards 2 & 4.
MyMilton
Founder
Administrator

Welcome To Milton "Let's Talk"

City: Grimaldi
Italy
Italy
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 09:46:30 AM »

Hope this helps...

Where do I vote click HERE Link provided by Nicki-Ward

For election results in individual wards click HERE

For election summary report click HERE

mikecluett

Canada
Canada
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2006, 09:59:35 AM »

Thanks Tony.

I would also like to echo Colins comments about having this forum available for people to read and speak about issues that are important to them.

Saying that I will also say that win or lose, I will continue to work for Milton in any capacity to make it an even better town and make sure the flow of communication is open and that people are informed.  This is what the voters in Ward one have been telling me and that is what I have promised them.

Thanks again...good luck to everyone!

Mike Cluett
Candidate Ward One Town Council
www.mikecluett.ca
mike@mikecluett.ca
mikecluett.blogspot.com

PS...GO VOTE!!!!!!!!

Key.20.90.6

Welcome To Suburbia

City: Milton
Canada
Canada

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2006, 07:06:58 PM »

just wanted to say- what a crazy election!

Good luck to everyone!

A loud voice cannot compete with a clear voice, even if it's a whisper. -Barry Neil Kaufman [Out-Smarting Your Karma]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsors of Milton Talks
If you would like your company, business or web site listed here. Please Contact Us for more details
Milton Rotary Club MiltonFreecycle
MiltonTalks MyMilton
RegisterPlanet Toronto Maple Leafs Fan Site
Halton Web Connections HPM
Your Local Restaurant Guide TNT Domains.com
ADVERTISER ARENA: Advertise here to help keep this forum FREE. Contact us through the link above.
Corum Mobile | Creative Trademarks | Golden Horseshoe | Halton County Radial Railway | Register Planet

Check Pagerank
This site is not recognized, approved, sponsored or endorsed by The Town Of Milton and associated logo marks are registered trademarks of The Town of Milton. All other logos and trademarks on this site are property of MiltonTalks.com unless otherwise noted. Any advertising revenue or donations received by MiltonTalks.com go directly towards the costs of running this website and is intended as a for-profit venture.