August 17, 2017, 06:22:23 PM *
On This Day In Toronto Maple Leafs History Toronto Maple Leafs Blog Toronto Maple Leafs Historical Image Gallery
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: MiltonTalks is a forum for all Halton Hills and Town Of Milton residents. If you want your voice to be heard, JOIN US!!!

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register Milton FreeCycle Phonebook MyMilton Home  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for 5 highly motivated people  (Read 3540 times)
agentundercover
« on: July 20, 2006, 10:49:24 AM »

Hi I am looking for 5 highly motivated out going people to join me in any or all of the following business asap
Want extra cash for christmas or holidays or what ever Now is the time to get started
Business #1
http://www.immunotec.com/ramsay
Health and Wellness A little hard to sell because people do not believe a natural product could do this much for thier health and we are going public with shares soon but the first shares will be offered to distributors , so a good time to get in as a distributor You can join on line or cantact me from the web page Ask for your free cd
Business # 2
 http://www.glosoycandles.scent-team.com/
Mia Bella Gourmet candles made from vegetables and Beeswax, Not from paraffin Practically soot free, Clean up with soap and water,
No sign up fee Just Join the candle of the month , Retail wholesale fund raising Those candles sell Please note web site has U S prices contact me for canadian prices and a free catalogue While on web site enter to win a free candle No other agents in milton except me as far as I know so the possibilities are endless
 Job # 3
 UndercoverWear Lingerie , spa and bedroom magic
Earn $100.00 or more (averages is more)_ for two hours work
Selling Lingerie spa and adult toys in home parties
Web site links to U S CAnadian sites coming soon Call me for more info about canadian sign ups
http://www.undercoverwear.com/agentshop.php?agent=531455
 Of course I am also looking for customers LOL Not sure have a show and see if its for you
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 10:53:55 AM by agentundercover » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsors of Milton Talks
If you would like your company, business or web site listed here. Please Contact Us for more details
Milton Rotary Club MiltonFreecycle
MiltonTalks MyMilton
RegisterPlanet Toronto Maple Leafs Fan Site
Halton Web Connections HPM
Your Local Restaurant Guide TNT Domains.com
ADVERTISER ARENA: Advertise here to help keep this forum FREE. Contact us through the link above.
Corum Mobile | Creative Trademarks | Golden Horseshoe | Halton County Radial Railway | Register Planet

Check Pagerank
This site is not recognized, approved, sponsored or endorsed by The Town Of Milton and associated logo marks are registered trademarks of The Town of Milton. All other logos and trademarks on this site are property of MiltonTalks.com unless otherwise noted. Any advertising revenue or donations received by MiltonTalks.com go directly towards the costs of running this website and is intended as a for-profit venture.