March 25, 2017, 04:43:06 AM *
On This Day In Toronto Maple Leafs History Toronto Maple Leafs Blog Toronto Maple Leafs Historical Image Gallery
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: Our Mission: "To promote community and development by connecting people, ideas and resources.  'Around The Corner, Around The World'"  We hope your stay with us is pleasant and informative.

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register Milton FreeCycle Phonebook MyMilton Home  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you find out about Freecycle?  (Read 12752 times)
Jeanette
Global Moderator

Recycle with Freecycle!

Canada
Canada
Favorite Team: Toronto Maple Leafs
« on: March 02, 2006, 06:33:20 PM »

To help us attract more members, it's always useful for us to know how people find out about us.  If you wouldn't mind, could you please let me know how you located us. 

Were you referred by:  A friend? Family? Saw a flyer? From the media - Radio? TV?  Newspaper? Google? Garage sale? Freecycle.org web page?? 

We want to repeat anything that  works!

If you like what you see, please "Pay it Forward"! Tell THREE (...or more) people about Freecycle!

Cheers!
Jeanette
Paul_at_About_Town

About Town Electric: (905)878-0287

City: Windsor, Ontario, now residing in Milton
Canada
Canada

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 10:56:47 AM »

How did I learn about Freecycle?  Probably from you. Tongue    I believe I saw a posting for it on one of the local forums here.  I joined, of course. Smiley  I'll probably be using it quite a bit once I get settled in up here.
valking3

Welcome To Milton

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 04:34:44 PM »

I learn about Freecycle from bulliten board postings

Georgetown is also up and running as of Today
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/Georgetown_Freecycle/

MrsC

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 02:27:45 PM »

I found FreeCycle last year, but for the life of me I can't remember where. Probably a friend told me about it.

I have given and received a number of great things on Freecycle, and I can't say enough about it - it's fantastic!! I absolutely love the idea of passing things on rather than throwing them out. I'd rather pass something on than try to sell it and have it sit there for ages. Better that I know someone else is getting good use out of it.

This past weekend I actually got a brand new Ikea loft bed/desk combination for my daughter - I couldn't believe it! But the folks were moving and didn't want to take it apart and move it. Lucky us! Smiley

I've given table and chair sets, beds, toys, clothes - all kinds of things away. Plus you meet some really great people.

Definitely join Freecycle - it's so worth your time.

Jenn
Jeanette
Global Moderator

Recycle with Freecycle!

Canada
Canada
Favorite Team: Toronto Maple Leafs
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »

It's great to see more and more enjoying the Freecycle experience!!  Thank you all!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsors of Milton Talks
If you would like your company, business or web site listed here. Please Contact Us for more details
Milton Rotary Club MiltonFreecycle
MiltonTalks MyMilton
RegisterPlanet Toronto Maple Leafs Fan Site
Halton Web Connections HPM
Your Local Restaurant Guide TNT Domains.com
ADVERTISER ARENA: Advertise here to help keep this forum FREE. Contact us through the link above.
Corum Mobile | Creative Trademarks | Golden Horseshoe | Halton County Radial Railway | Register Planet

Check Pagerank
This site is not recognized, approved, sponsored or endorsed by The Town Of Milton and associated logo marks are registered trademarks of The Town of Milton. All other logos and trademarks on this site are property of MiltonTalks.com unless otherwise noted. Any advertising revenue or donations received by MiltonTalks.com go directly towards the costs of running this website and is intended as a for-profit venture.