May 22, 2017, 04:25:12 PM *
On This Day In Toronto Maple Leafs History Toronto Maple Leafs Blog Toronto Maple Leafs Historical Image Gallery
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News: MiltonTalks is a forum for all Halton Hills and Town Of Milton residents. If you want your voice to be heard, JOIN US!!!

Home   Help Arcade Search Login Register Milton FreeCycle Phonebook MyMilton Home  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garage Sale on Clements Drive June 11  (Read 5747 times)
Captain Don

Welcome To Milton

Canada
Canada

« on: May 14, 2005, 04:56:59 PM »

Please mark this date on your calendar! Working to downsize and my wife is making me get rid of a lot of good stuff. :-(  Computer stuff, woodworking power tools, and office supplies are some things already destined for the sale. Rain or shine all must go.

Windows Vista is coming . . .
Jeanette
Global Moderator

Recycle with Freecycle!

Canada
Canada
Favorite Team: Toronto Maple Leafs
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2005, 02:36:07 PM »

What will happen with the items you don't sell?   Wink
Captain Don

Welcome To Milton

Canada
Canada

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 09:46:32 PM »

I am offended that would even ask!  :-)

Since we really do want to get rid of all the stuff that will be in the garage sale I am considering offering anything that did not sell to anyone that wants it on the following day. The only problem is we have a family comittment the next day so cannot have people coming and going.

Also there will probably be too many different kinds of things to list on Milton_freecycle so I am not sure how to handle this. Any suggestions on how to handle getting rid of the non sellers would be appreciated.

Don

Jeanette
Global Moderator

Recycle with Freecycle!

Canada
Canada
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 11:02:55 AM »

Hey I have to throw in a plug every now and then, donít I† †Wink

You can, as you did, list your garage sale here.† Believe it or not you can also list in on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/milton_freecycle . There is one condition though.† You must have a table or time set for free items.† Here is an example.

OFFER: Garage Sale w/Freecycle Items

We are having a garage sale on June 11th from 7am to 2pm.† Any items left after 2pm will be given away on a first come first serve basis.† Donít forget to mention that you are a member of Milton Freecycle to take advantage of this offer.

Address:† XXXX Clements Drive, Milton

See you there!
MyMilton
Founder
Administrator

Welcome To Milton "Let's Talk"

City: Grimaldi
Italy
Italy
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »

Please mark this date on your calendar! Working to downsize and my wife is making me get rid of a lot of good stuff. :-(† Computer stuff, woodworking power tools, and office supplies are some things already destined for the sale. Rain or shine all must go.

Dn't forget to post your address... Grin

Captain Don

Welcome To Milton

Canada
Canada

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2005, 07:38:45 PM »

Interesting idea!  Let me run it past the boss.  :-)

Don

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsors of Milton Talks
If you would like your company, business or web site listed here. Please Contact Us for more details
Milton Rotary Club MiltonFreecycle
MiltonTalks MyMilton
RegisterPlanet Toronto Maple Leafs Fan Site
Halton Web Connections HPM
Your Local Restaurant Guide TNT Domains.com
ADVERTISER ARENA: Advertise here to help keep this forum FREE. Contact us through the link above.
Corum Mobile | Creative Trademarks | Golden Horseshoe | Halton County Radial Railway | Register Planet

Check Pagerank
This site is not recognized, approved, sponsored or endorsed by The Town Of Milton and associated logo marks are registered trademarks of The Town of Milton. All other logos and trademarks on this site are property of MiltonTalks.com unless otherwise noted. Any advertising revenue or donations received by MiltonTalks.com go directly towards the costs of running this website and is intended as a for-profit venture.